Lisle International offers a Global Seed Grant Program to support innovative projects which further the mission and goals of Lisle — improving intercultural understanding by bringing people of diverse backgrounds together to share, work together, and learn from one another. Grants of $500 to $3,000 are available to innovative projects that match our mission.
- A “Request to Apply” form
- An identified “Lisle Mentor“
- A description of the project (400 words)
- Specific goals and objectives
- A time-line for the project
- A clear budget
- A clear process for evaluating the project
- January 1, 2018: Prospective applicants may begin submitting online Request to Apply.
- June 15, 2018: Deadline to submit “Request to Apply“.
- August 15, 2018: Deadline to submit a Completed Application Form.
- Fall 2018: Global Seed Grants are selected at the Lisle Annual Meeting held each fall and announced by November 30.
- Projects are expected to take place between January 1 – December 31, 2019.