Lisle International offers a Global Seed Grant Program to support innovative projects which further the mission and goals of Lisle — improving intercultural understanding by bringing people of diverse backgrounds together to share, work together, and learn from one another. Grants of $500 to $3,000 are available to innovative projects that match our mission.
NOTE: As of June 16, 2017, the deadline for submission of “Request to Apply” forms has passed. They are no longer accepted.
- A “Request to Apply” form
- An identified “Lisle Mentor“
- A description of the project (400 words)
- Specific goals and objectives
- A time-line for the project
- A clear budget
- A clear process for evaluating the project
- January 1, 2017: Prospective applicants may begin submitting online Request to Apply.
- June 15, 2017: Deadline to submit “Request to Apply“.
- August 15, 2017: Deadline to submit a Completed Application Form.
- Fall 2016: Global Seed Grants are selected at the Lisle Annual Meeting held each fall and announced by November 30.
- Projects are expected to take place between November 1, 2017 – October 31, 2018.